Payzip is a safe, simple way to collect money for your organisation. That might be a football club, a choir, a hockey league, a national athletics governing body, or pretty much any other (legal!) member-based organisation.
It works by defining what you need to collect money for, and how much, then it helps you quickly customise and send those invoices to your whole team, a group, or individual members.
Payzip’s focus is on simplicity, so you can get going, get paid, and get on with something else.
We’ve been working with UK organisations like yours for over 7 years, and we understand that collecting money is not just a function — there’s a lot of social capital and reputation at risk as well. You need to be able to have confidence in the payments solution you propose. Payzip has never missed a payout to a customer, and our payouts are always backed by a full breakdown of what they include.
Over the following posts, we’ll take a look at:
- The ways you can collect money for your club, which are right for both you and your members
- How to save time by simplifying your reconciliation
- Using reminders, exclusions, and invoice notes to work effectively
- How Payzip helps a national sports governing body and its clubs collect their affiliation payments
- How Payzip helps a choral group, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic
Whilst Payzip has been around since 2013, version 2 of Payzip is very new. You can take a look at what it offers at payzip.co.uk and if there’s something you’d like to see in the product or covered here in the blog, let us know.
🏴 Payzip is proudly made in Wales 🏴